Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where to start for beginner bloggers?

I am a beginners blogger, I'm not going to lie, so if you're a beginner blogger welcome to my blog, Let me just tell you straight off the bat, It took me two months just to come up with a title for this blog...............Just kidding.


Well maybe two hours, but yeah! I've did it, I've been in Food Business for years and decided to go into writing blogs for better exposure, My writing style is basic so you will not need a dictionary like most blogs.


Being a new blogger- I didn't know where to begin, So like everyone else I search on the world wide web.
I have to say that there is so much information out there that I then got more confused.
Sound familiar? If not then you are a blogger that is way advance then me.
That means you should not read on, But for the ones that "understands me" then read on.


I have come across, How To Write A Successful Blog,Anyone can start a blog,
How to write killer blogs, etc.
Lot of the sites have the same information, like pick a niche,focus on the topic,content, keywords, And so on.

My niche and theme is recipes of entertainment and the fun that comes with it.
Movies, Music,Comedy mostly in Thai.

Now! I came across a site that I really think that will help the beginner blogger it's How to Write a Famous Blog - wikiHow, You will find different types of blogs and categories.
The blog has a lot of information for me to work with. In my opinion every blogger should use it for getting back to the basic.



Nonetheless, With the info, I came up with a title which is -Where to Start for Beginner Blogger-.
You have to admit that it is a well thought title, wouldn't you say?............ Maybe Not.
Anyhow, Now my concern is content and keywords, for the ones who do not write a lot...will you know how mind boggling it could be. So I look on to some writing programs to see what could help me in writing a famous blog....slowly but surely I came across this Easy Articles.


Now the Easy Articles start producing top of the line articles... like a pro in minutes - without having to pay someone to do it of you.
You instantly create top-of-the-line articles that entice readers to buy whatever it is you’re selling or blogging about.
Create attention-grabbing subject lines that trigger information seekers to click on your article.


This Powerful Article Writing Software Does All Of The Research For You So You Don’t Have To… That is Right, but don't take my word for it.

You can look for yourself and decide what is best for you.

Now there is a video on the software that will show you how easy it works, You have to look into it, if you do not want to spend more than 20 minutes on a blog.


Research Easy Articles


For the beginner blogger information around the world, Blogging is the fastest growing mass communication in the world and you should take advantage of it.
There is tools out there for blogging, software that will do the research for you to make it easy.
Also you can monetize and get paid by blogging. All of this by spending a little time once a day.



So go get blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment