Sunday, January 25, 2009

Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie)

Midnight My Love is a very romantic and quite tragic film, with some beautiful and very touching moments in it,
But is a taxi driver who works the night shift in Bangkok. He enjoys listening to old songs and soap operas on the radio, often imagining that he’s the male protagonist. One day, a prostitute named Nuan gets into his taxi and instantly falls in love with But. However, as they gradually grow closer to each other, they realize their love isn’t as romantic as the love portrayed in the radio dramas.


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie) 1/9


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai movie) 2/9


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie) 3/9


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie) 4/9


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie) 5/9


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie) 6/9


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie) 7/9


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie) 8/9


Midnight, My Love-เฉิ่ม (Thai Movie) 9/9 End

No comments:

Post a Comment